MY TOP 10 FAVOURITE QUOTES
A quote is more than a few words put together. It can be a ray of light in moments of darkness, it can be the reason to rise whenever you fall, it can be the fuel to do what you want to do, day after day.
Here are my top 10 quotes out of the many, step by step taking me to a place where life happens every moment.
- “Think big, act small, move fast. Manifest your greatness.” – Master Choa Kok Sui
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Love means never having to say sorry.” – Erich Segal
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.”– David W. Orr
What are your top 10 quotes?
If you already have them listed, go through them once again in case you want to change/upgrade. Next, take a print and paste/hang them somewhere so you can see them more often. They can be your energy points in your road map to success, success whichever way you define it.
If you do not have them listed, do it. Its fun, its going to make you think, reflect and act upon.
We wish you a Happy New Year and a happy life!